Monday, June 3, 2013

Ether 12:6


Good Morning Family!

This was a good week. XXXX is doing good. She was anticipating a really tough challenge for a few days last week but it turned out to not be as bad as she had hoped. I know that is a result of your prayers :). We are continuing to work so hard every day all day. This week was awesome we found a couple more potential investigators while tracting. We've actually been having a lot of success with tracting recently which is pretty amazing. It's so fun, I love tracting so much. I'll definitely be looking into some summer sales jobs at some point in my life haha.

We ran into that jogger again the other day. No comment.

Bentonville is still such and awesome area. I love being on a bike. We have biked over 600 miles since we've been here. We are always out doing something. Always out working. I love it. Being a servant of the Lord is the most fulfilling thing I've ever done in my life. And I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to train Elder XXXXX. I am just trying so hard to be a good example for him in setting the tone for the rest of his mission. I am confident that he will never be lazy. That's for sure.

I'm so grateful for the Atonement of Jesus Christ. I love having the knowledge that because of His sacrifice, we can have peace. I know that true peace and happiness only comes through the Gospel. We can be happy without it, but the fullness of joy only comes with the fullness of the gospel. I know that families are the center of the gospel. Everything Christ taught us and everything He now teaches us, is for our families. And I am so grateful for it. I know this is true. And it's the most important thing in the world to me. I love you all :)

Elder Sherwood

Ether 12:6
And now, I, Moroni, would speak somewhat concerning these things; I would show unto the world that afaith is things which arebhoped for and cnot seen; wherefore, dispute not because ye see not, for ye receive no dwitness until after the etrial of your faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment