Monday, September 22, 2014

Moses 7:13


9/22/14
Good Morning! 
This was a great week! We had a lot of good things happen and we were super busy. This past Saturday was the open house for the new Bella Vista chapel. It was so sweet. We were pretty much at the open house all day. There was a lot of people to talk to there and most of them lived right there by the building. I'm really excited to see what comes from that event. Hopefully lots of people interested in learning more. We went on exchanges with the Assistants on Friday which is always a good time. That’s a hard day to plan because we are split all day so we have to plan two days in one. Which is difficult but it’s really good. A lot of work gets done. This next week will be pretty crazy, we have three exchanges, one with the Grove elders, the Spanish elders on thursday and Bentonville 2nd on Friday which I'm really excited for. That’s my old area! I was there almost a year and a half ago! So that will be really cool. We helped a couple people quit smoking this week. Last night we did the stop smoking workshop with XXX and it was awesome. I love being super bold with people during that lesson. It's so much fun. Today is day one for her, it's a week long program. So we are keeping in close contact with her to help her. Please keep her in your prayers. 
Time is running out (on my mission) and I don't have a whole lot to say. I feel like things are moving at the speed of light and slow motion all at the same time. I have so many thoughts in my head and no words to express them. I'm just going hard for the last stretch. Leaving it all in the pool, so to speak. There is no greater work in the world. Jesus Christ is real. God is real. They have influence in our lives.I believe with all my heart that the scriptures are inspired words from God. I love being a missionary and I love all of you! :)

Love,
Elder Sherwood
 
Elder Sherwood says, "This may seem unique. It really isn't though!"

1 comment:

  1. Elder Sherwood your doing great I'm realy proud of you. I really really miss the mission I wish I could be there with ya testifying of our savoir Jesus Christ.

    ReplyDelete