Wednesday, August 6, 2014

2 Peter 1:10


Good Afternoon everyone! The past couple weeks have been crazy. This week is a crazy week especially. Monday we had Mission Leadership Council (MLC) in Rogers Arkansas, which was awesome. As always. Then yesterday we were on exchange with the missionaries serving in Grove, Oklahoma. I had Elder Hammit here in Bella Vista. He is awesome. I served with him last summer here in Bentonville while I was training Elder Koetting. So that was awesome to be back with him for a day. We had an awesome day! We taught the XXXX again.  They are that couple that is super stoked for baptism. We taught them the Gospel of Jesus Christ lesson. Ya know, faith, repentance, baptism, gift of the Holy Ghost, and endure to the end. It was a great lesson. Every time we teach them they get more and more excited about their baptism. And so do we! It's so exciting. There are a lot of really good things happening in our area. We had a great talk with Brother Murray last night, he is our Ward Mission Leader. He was telling us about how important it is to ask EVERYONE for referrals. The days of tracting (knocking doors) are coming to an end. We need to be smarter about the way we spread the gospel. 

This is the schedule for the next couple weeks, tomorrow we have exchanges with the Assistants. We have zone training meeting on Monday, which we have to plan for. Which takes soooo much planning. but it's awesome, I love it. Then we have a zone conference in two weeks. Then we have two baptisms coming up in a couple weeks. The (couple we are teaching) and XXXX. Then the transfer will be over! I can't believe how fast time is moving. I don't want to waste a single second. I love doing this work. I don't ever want to stop! I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I believe with all my heart that the Book of Mormon is the word of God and that it will bring anyone that reads it, with a sincere heart, close to Jesus Christ. I love you all! 

Love,
Elder Sherwood 

No comments:

Post a Comment