Saturday, June 14, 2014

Hebrew 4:16


June 9, 2014

Good Morning! This week was a great week! Not quite as exciting as the Glow Run last week, but still an exciting week. We have a few baptisms coming up. Sister XXXX is getting baptized in a few weeks, XXXXX in august, and we got two new investigators this past week that are awesome. XXX and XXX. They are a young couple. XXXX was raised semi Buddhist. So its really fun teaching her. I like teaching people about Jesus Christ. I love helping them realize what His atonement means for them. It's really hard sometimes! We have to explain with words the infinite atonement. The very act that redeems us from our fallen, mortal, imperfect, state. The act that brings peace, joy, happiness, comfort to our lives. How can you explain to someone this act! It's a challenge that I love. She's really learning a lot. She understands a lot of the doctrine and she knows a lot of bible stories from her own study, but I can't wait to see her start experiencing the change that living the gospel brings. 
Today we are headed to Tulsa for Mission Leadership Council. It’s very random now when we go to Tulsa and when we don't go to Tulsa. But I’m excited. I love going to Tulsa and spending the night in the mission home. I don't have a whole lot to say this week.  I'm just loving life. I love being a missionary. I just keep doing my best. Every day. I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I know that he lives and that He loves each one of us. I’m grateful for this opportunity I have to serve Him. I love you all! 

Love,
Elder Sherwood

No comments:

Post a Comment