Monday, May 6, 2013

1 John 1:7


Hey!

So on Mothers day I think we will be skyping. It's not official yet because we haven't found anyone’s computer to skype with yet. So if we can't skype then I will just call. Lets just say like

At the beginning of this week the work was slow. We got a list of part member families in our ward, and we have been working on visiting all of them. It's good, effective work because we get to meet members, sometimes less active members, and their spouses. We have a couple appointments in the works with a few families as well. Which is all good. But we weren't teaching a lot of lessons. On Thursday we had visited so many people and only taught 2 lessons. So Friday, Saturday and Sunday was go time. We ended the week with 12 lessons. Pretty sweet huh. It's so awesome having a companion who wants to work hard all the time.

Last Monday, I'm not sure if I told you, we went to the Zoo in Gentry, AR. It was so sweet. It's more of like a safari type thing. You drive through this huge farm they have and you drive by like Bison, emu's, jaguars, tigers, and lions. Then they have a petting zoo with pigs (kinda lame) and monkey's and stuff. It was so sweet. I'll send some pictures in a second.

Earlier in the week it snowed. Can you believe that? Snow in May. I detest Arkansas weather. But it's really nice now. It was pretty warm yesterday and hopefully it stays that way.

This was pretty funny. Last night we were tracting and we taught like 4 lessons. Then we decided to ride down to the square in town, and on our way we rode past this runner who started yelling some interesting stuff. I won't go in to detail about his comments, just know they weren't very friendly :) haha. So we stopped to talk! He ran past us and I asked him a question, I can't remember what I said, but he motioned to us and said, "come on, let's go.” We followed this guy for I kid you not 30 minutes. Miles around town. It was mutual don't worry. We weren't chasing this guy down for half an hour, he was fully engaged in a full on gospel conversation mid-run. I admit there was some mild scripture bashing going on at some points on both of our sides, but at the end of the day its about testimony. I shared with him my testimony and left it at that. It was so awesome. Wierd stuff happens to me and Elder KXXXX haha.

So good to email you all! Have a good week! I love you and miss you all! See you in a week! haha ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment