Monday, October 6, 2014

Hebrews 10:39

This is my last email home from my mission. I can't believe it. I don't even really know what to say! This past week was awesome! We had MLC on Monday and Tuesday, lots of lessons and planning for Zone Training Meeting. We were really really busy. And then General Conference was so awesome! The past few weeks have been so crazy. And these next two days will be even crazier. Here's what's happening. Today is Preparation day, tomorrow we have lessons set up and I have to pack and send stuff home, Wednesday same deal, then Thursday I get on the transfer loop that morning and we go to Tulsa. Then I'll spend the night in the mission home Thursday night with all the other missionaries going home this transfer, then we fly out Friday morning!

Serving a mission has been one of the greatest experiences of my life. To be honest I don't really know anything but missionary work now. I don't remember what life is like not on a mission. And I'm a little worried about coming home and adjusting to everything. But it will be okay. I have served the very best I could. I have not drawn back. And I have loved every single minute of it. Even the frustrating moments. I love the Gospel, I love Jesus Christ. I believe with all my heart that he is our Savior. And I love all of you! I'll see you all in a few days! :)

Love,
Elder Sherwood

No comments:

Post a Comment