Thursday, January 9, 2014

Mosiah 4:9


Mosiah 4:9 Believe in aGod; believe that he is, and that he bcreated all things, both in heaven and in earth; believe that he has all cwisdom, and all power, both in heaven and in earth; believe that man doth not dcomprehend all the things which the Lord can comprehend.

This week was a good week! It was a little weird because we had a zone conference on Tuesday and then New Year’s Eve that night. Then later this week Elder Stapley had the flu. So it wasn't a normal week but it was still good. I got to go on exchange with Elder Koetting! My first trainee! Twice! He came and worked in our area with me on Friday. It was awesome! He has improved so much since I was with him this past summer. It's so cool to see his progression and to know that I had a part in helping him get started as a missionary :) 



Today we are heading down to Tulsa for MLC. That stands for Mission Leader Conference. It's a conference with President Shumway and all the Zone Leaders and Sister Training Leaders in the Mission. Tonight we will have a fireside meeting where President Shumway will teach us something, I don't really know what but I've heard it’s awesome. Then we spend the night in the mission home and on Tuesday we council together as mission leaders and discuss the needs of the mission and ways that we can progress the work here in the Oklahoma Tulsa Mission. It's gonna be so awesome to be able to go back to the mission home in Tulsa. I haven't been there since my first day in the field! It's also going to be awesome to be with all the other Zone Leaders in the mission and get to hear from them about all the areas and missionaries in their zones. 



I love the scripture that I put in the subject line. It's one of my new favorites. Believe in God. It's a choice that we make. Miracles happen all around us. God has a hand in all of our lives, we just have to acknowledge Him! I'm so grateful for the opportunity that I have to serve a mission down here in the bible belt. It's hard! But it's awesome! I believe in Jesus Christ. I know that He lives. God is merciful, kind, and just. He loves us and wants us to succeed in this life. I'm so so so grateful for the opportunity that I have to serve the Lord and the people northwest Arkansas!



I love you all!

Love,

Elder Sherwood

No comments:

Post a Comment